BIO
Hello Y'all!
I'm Marisa, I am 20 years old this is my second year at Texas Woman's where I am pursuing a Health Studies (Public Health) major. I grew up in Farmers Branch which is a suburb of Dallas and then moved to Denton the summer before my first semester in college. I have two English bulldogs which I love to take them on walks. I don't live a very exciting life but I do enjoy getting to spend time with my friends when they're back from college during the break and I very much enjoy getting to watch movies on my days off work.
I'm Marisa, I am 20 years old this is my second year at Texas Woman's where I am pursuing a Health Studies (Public Health) major. I grew up in Farmers Branch which is a suburb of Dallas and then moved to Denton the summer before my first semester in college. I have two English bulldogs which I love to take them on walks. I don't live a very exciting life but I do enjoy getting to spend time with my friends when they're back from college during the break and I very much enjoy getting to watch movies on my days off work.
Hi Marissa,
ReplyDeleteI'm a little older than you so I say, enjoy your 20"s because it will fly by fast. I don't think I live a very exciting life either but I love God, life and family and friends. Bulldogs! I think I would be afraid of them. They seem very tough. But I enjoy cats and small lovable dogs. I am excited to see what this class will enlighten me to. I wish you the best in your endeavor.